Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby on Board!!!

Sooooooooooo...my, how life has changed!!!


Okay, so I did pass my ARMY physical. I enlisted and got sworn in (that was cool), the whole thing. I passed the running test to get in @ E-1, all of it. I had the going away party, preped to leave, cried alot, all of it. So I left on Sep 22nd and spent the night in the hotel, went to MEPS the next morning to ship out that day to South Carolina for basic. We took our last piss test and weigh in and the doctor calls me in to tell me...IM PREGNANT!!!


Can you freaking believe it!?! After all that trying wih no luck, after all that planning to leve, everything. So I had a few really bad days of "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT what am I gonna do!?!". Ryan was awsome and got me through that. Now I'm excited as hell and planning for "her" ("she's" due May 9th, 2009). I've had two dr's appts. The first ultrasound looked like a jelly bean. The second actually looks like a baby! "She" was kickin away! I cried like an idiot...damn prego hormones.


So the nice, toned ARMY body is all gone. Boobs blew up, tummy is all puffy now...I'm actually starting to look pregnant. As of this week I'm @ 12 weeks, so it's about time!!!


Tonight we are painting the baby's room. Poor Ry, he lost the "man cave"!


I'll keep ya'll posted with baby updates.


1 comment:

Khamona said...

Horray for the sprout!