Thursday, January 1, 2009

5 Months and Counting...





Well, we went to the doctor right before Christmas for the 5 month ultrasound. We spent half an hour looking at bones, skull, all that fun stuff, and the baby would not spread 'em so that we could see anything...so the ultrasound tech sent me to see the doctor and snuck me back in after...jiggled my belly alot and then she said...ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!! How awsome is that!?! The besy Christmas present ever! So we went and got her her first little dress and she got some cute little clothes for Christmas. Today is New Years Day...so we are now officially in 2009, the year I'm gonna have my baby. How cool. I'm feelin' great lately, energetic and all, just hungry all the time and constantly have to pee. We got a new video camera for Christmas as well (thank you Steadman clan!) so maybe I'll be posting video soon! Okay, without furthur ado...here she is!
There's a skull looking right at you, a whole little body all curled up (see the backbone) and a profile...she is SOOOOO cute!!!!!








No comments: