Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chestnut the Squirrel



So this is the baby. My dog decided to go for a run one night (ass) and showed back up with this little guy in his mouth. I did research and he was about 4 weeks old then. We named him Chestnut. I've been nursing him, feeding, warming, all that good shit and he's now a fat, healthy baby. We took him to Indiana with us and everyone loved him. He spent most of Saturday sleeping in my brother's pocket. I just think he is soooo damn cute I had to post some pics. So here they are, he's bit fluffier already so I'll take more and post 'em. I will post more of our trip next message.

(Update on this...the squirrel passed away in October :( ...so sad)





BTW-my army physical starts tomorrow, lasts through Sat....wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















No comments: